"Our Service Fleet Stands Ready to Service
Your Needs 24-Hours a Day— 7 Days a Week"
Vandre Electric & Refrigeration has been in business since 1953 offering quality installation service and maintenance to commercial accounts in the Denver are. We are locally owned and operated and have been for over 60 years. We realize that we only succeed through customer satisfaction.
• Emergency services for power loss, fire, and other
• Troubleshoot of service outages
• Commercial and residential wiring and construction
• New construction, design and build
• Tenant finish
• Low voltage installation and coordination
• New parking lot pole light installation and repairs—
Repairs up to 60 feet in height
• Ballast and lamp replacement
• Exterior lighting and neon sign repairs
• Current tracer for underground breaks
• Residential service replacements
Not many companies can measure customer relationships in decades—We can, and for good reason. Our service electricians and technicians treat your business like it is their own. We are fortunate to have some of the most talented electricians and mechanical technicians in the market. We provide them with on-going training, the best tools and equipment, and top-notch support.
• Heating – Sales, installation and repair
• Infrared and Unit Heaters
• Air Conditioning – Sales, installation and repair
• Roof Top Exhaust Fan’s and Fresh Air Make-Up Units
• Commercial Refrigeration – Sales, installation
• Ice Machines
• Planned Maintenance – Proactive maintenance to
find problems before they affect your business
• Coordination with other trades – Plumbing
contractors, sheet metal workers, and engineers
• Excellent Safety Record
With over 60 years of experience we have seen nearly every problem and recognize that sometimes the best way to fix something correctly is to dig that trench and let our technicians methodically check and resolve all issues. There are many things that can go wrong in this business and Vandre has the dedication and expertise to ensure that each job is performed safely and correctly the first time.
We do 24 hours a day and 7 days a week emergency service calls to match your needs so there is no “bad” time to call.
We have over 60 years of experience so there is no job too small for us , and we offer a variety of work to be done. Our job is to fulfill your needs with our skill and efficiency , and establish a long term relationship with you!